wwejohnwwe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nsa warzone

Go down

nsa warzone Empty nsa warzone

Post  owner Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:01 pm

CHAIRMAN: MR. Mcmahon
THE BOARDS REPRESENTATIVE: john nicoll
GM: William Regal

commentators:
play by play: michael cole
colour: JBL
colour: tazz

announcer: lillian garcia

roster:
John Cena
HHH
Shawn Michaels
abyss
sting
kurt angle
MVP
mark henry
Ken Kennedy
matt hardy
undertaker
elijah burke
kevin thorn
big daddy v
randy orton
chris jericho
chris masters
davari
jtg
kane
shad
davari
lance cade
trevor murdoch
duece
domino
shelton benjimon
charlie hass
jesse
festus
todd grisham
coach
justin roberts
matt stryker

lita
trish stratus
torrie wilson
candice michelle
melina
jillian
maria
michelle mccool
kelly kelly
brooke
cherry

champions
world champion: john cena
US title: MVP
womens title: melina
tag titles: MVP, matt hardy

owner
Admin

https://wwejohnwwe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

nsa warzone Empty Re: nsa warzone

next PPV.
the sunday night showdown
shawn michaels vs. undertaker 1.no DQ 2. falls count anywhere 3. 30 monute iron match.

sting vs. kurt angle 1. austain 2. foley 3. JBL

elijah burke vs. elijah burke vs. 1. HHH 2. Kane 3. chris jericho

tag titles mvp and matt hardy vs. ? 1. duece and domino 2. lance cade and trevor murdoch 3. jesse and festus.

NSA title john cena vs. ? 1. no DQ 2. falls count anywhere 3. 30 monute iron match.

owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

part 1.

wednesday night warzone promo at start.
fireworks.
michael cole: welcome to NSA, i'm here alonside JBL and tonights main event is gonna be HHH vs. john cena and we will crown a new World champion.
vince mcmahon's music hits and he comes to the ring.
"do you know what, my son, little bastars hornswoggle is somewhere but the real question is where? i dont care!!! i think i'll just leave. actually no. i will not be beaten, i am vincent kennedy mcmahon. tonight we will see HHH vs. cena in a chamber of fears match. and next a laungerie contest,"
hornwoggle comes to the ring wearing a suit and looking like vince.
"what the hell?"
vince shoves hornswoggle out of the ring while melina enters.
torrie wilson enters as well as candice michelle.

the winner was decided to be torrie. melina attacks candice and torrie.

we are back from the break and melina is in the shower. she comes out wearing a towel. candice michelle and torrie wilson are talking and torrie handcuffs melina while candice and torrie take her to the ring.
"what are you doing." torrie straps melina to a table. torrie whips off melina's towel while melina lays to the table naked.

after the break kane is in the ring. out comes matt hardy. the winner will go into the royal rumble in 19 days.
MVP comes out
mvp: hey, i'm the united states champion. i should be in the royal rumble. i should be the one who is BALLIN.

matt hardy: how about you get in the ring against kane and fight him.

MVP: it's ok.

william regal shows up on the titantron.
regal: why dont you shut up porter, tonight you will go one on one against the undertaker.

after an action packed match matt hardy defeats kane.

backstage MVP and matt hardy are arguing. while in the ring ron simmons is prepeared to wrestle. out comes big daddy V.
after V squashing Simmons, simmons gets the mic.
"damn,"

after the break MVP is already fighting Undertaker
MVP Vs. Undertaker
after 9 minutes undertaker pins MVP with a tombstone.

torrie wilson is backstage smiling, victoria comes up and smacks her.

after the break lance cade and trevor murdoch are in the ring.
cade: i'm fed up of hearing about MVP and matt hardy, Duece and Domino, we are the most dominant force in the industry today, lance cade and trevor murdoch.
murdoch: we deserve the tag team championship,
cade: amd if we dont get it then we'll.
regal comes and stands on the ramp.
regal: gentleman, i have a intrest in you, that come the rumble i will have tag team challengers, it's you two vs. cryme tyme next week,
and then the winners will face duece and domino and the winners will face MVP and matt hardy at the rumble.

HHH music comes on and he makes his way to the ring and beats up cade and murdoch.
regal: thank you.

we are back from the break and cena comes to the ring.
after 30 minutes HHH is counted out.

eric bischoff comes out
eric: hey, we have no winner, so why dont i just announce soething. at the rumble it will be John cena vs. HHH vs. Big Daddy V.

out comes V and attacks Cena and HHH.

the show goes off the air.

owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  owner Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:02 pm

vince mcmahon appears backstage
vince: i regret to inform you that instead of the royal rumble being two weeks away, it will be this sunday. and i will also say that due to my unkindness and due to the fact that triple H attacked me after the show HHH will not be fighting for the World title. thank you.

the promo appears advertising warzone and we are on the air

michael cole: what a night, JBL and me here at ringside here and tonight's main event is john cena vs. a mystery opponent that mr. hornswoggle mcmahon will announce. and also we will be keeping a close eye on coach as he has been asigned as the one to look after the coach. all tonight.
cryme tyme's music and they walk to the ring.
mc: well here comes a set of odd people in california.
JBL: but were not in california
mc: no but i was saying.

lance cade and trevor murdoch music hits.
mc: well were gonna see what all that moaning was all about.
JBL: imagine them not winning here tonight how embarrasing.

the match starts with cade and JTG. a grapple, take down by cade run into the ropes for jtg. dropkick by cade. 1 2 and a kick out. a sleeper hold by cade. jtg breaks out and delivers a spinning neckbreaker. jtg climbc to the top rope only to be chucked off be trevor murdoch who then pushes jtg into the ring. trevor tagged in and with a chariot slam 1 2. kick out.
jtg clothelines mudoch. he tags in shad. theres anm uproar. he clothelines murdoch then kicks the incoming cade. shad and JTG both do the JTS to cade. 1. 2. murdoch comes in. cade comes in with a chair. shad dropkicks the chair into murdoch who was standing next to cade. cade then gets the boot from shad. 1. 2. 3.
your winners shad and jtg

the breks

duece and domino come out. before the match cade and murdoch hit shad with a chair. duece covers him. 1 2 but jtg saves him. jtg kicks duece out of the ring, then places domino onto the top rope. he hurricanrana's domino from the top rope . 1. 2. kick out. cherry up on the ropes. jtg pushes duece into cherry. domino and shad are out of the ring. duece clotheslines jtg. shad comes in. cherry up on the rope slaps shad. shad goes towards her and domino rolls up shad. 1 2 3.
your winners: duece and domino.

william regal walks out to the ramp.
regal: fellows, chaps you have been outdone again. their is one more team to compete in this gaunlet match. ladies and gentlemen kane and the undertaker.

out comes undertaker and kane.

the break

undertaker and domino in the ring. boot to domino. undertaker climbs the ropes and clotheslines domino. duece comes in and kane chokeslames him. undertaker tombstones domino 1 2 3.

your winner undertaker and kane. out comes MVP and matt hardy. they eye taker and kane.

the break

melina is in the ring.

here comes candice michelle.

a headlock by melina. in comes victoria and lays out michelle. torrie comes in.
they both fight.

backstage hornswoggle is talking with john cena.

next is the return of shawn michaels.

shawn michaels comes to the ring.

shawn: 9 months ago i was out with a injury, 9 months ago i hated vince mcmahon. and just like one of my friends triple h i want mcmahon. vince mcmahon put me out. not mr. kennedy, not MVP not triple h not even Big Daddy V could put me out. but here comes vince and puts them together to face me. well i'm not bothered because it id good to be back. and it is good to hear the sund of each and every one of you. i am here in NSA to make a statemant and im back to say ha to all my critics. all my fans i am here to say to you thank you. i stand here before you a broken man. i have come to the end of my wrestling run. i am here not just to say i am back but to also say i will be at royal rumble. you dont know how hard this is to say. unfortunately at royal rumble i have a worked on an agreement i will wreslte him and if i lose i will quit. I WILL NEVER WRESTLE AGAIN IF I LOSE! god help me and god bless you goodnight.

he exits

the break

MVP comes out with matt hardy.

MVP: matt, since we need our energy for this sinday i have got you an opponant. chuck palumbo.

out comes chuck.

chuck kicks matt and clothlines him. the boot to the face to hardy. hardy swings a right. palumbo backreakers hardy. a slam to hardy. MVP shouts come on. chuck irish whips hardy. backdrop to hardy. palumbo gives hardy a brainbuster. facebuster to palumbo. Mandible claw to palumbo. DDT. suplex. a lou thez prez to palumbo. a facewash to palumbo. a running front kick. twist of fate. 1 2 3.
MVP gets in the ring.
MVP: i almost thourght you werent gonna make it.

the break

chris masters is in the ring.
masters: someone break my masterlock, its getting too easy. who will it be today. willy wonka.
chris jericho comes to ringside.

after 1 minute chris jericho breaks the masterlock.

the break

big daddy v comes to rinside and finds he is facing a unknown guy.

a clothesline by V splah 1 2 3.

john cena comes to the ring but is stopped half way down by hornswoggle who is on the ramp.
hornswoggle: i know who your opponent is coach.

cena rund up grabs coach throws him in the ring. v is now out of the ring and on the top of the ramp.

an FU to coach and 1 2 3. big daddy v and cena stares at each other.

the show goes off the air.

owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

we start off with introducing the show and the announcers.

out comes the miz, followed by cm punk

cm punk gets given a clothesline.
hard left hand to punk. dropkick by miz.
cole: this is not a match that can have a serious impact on the face of the company.
JBL: yah but its not a match where you dont not wanna take notice. punk is amazing.
dropkick to miz. punk applys a full nelson to miz. the anaconda vice by cm punk. miz gets to the ropes.
GTS to miz. 1 2 3.
your winner CM punk.

go to a promo about HHH.

Vince mcmahon comes out wearing a suit
vince: you thourght i was wrestling now. but im not. not now at least. i wanted to say. shawn why are you even bothered coming here is not even a question that you can give me a sensible answer. shawn tonight to amp up the hype. because thats what its all about. me kicking you down and out. tonight will be a special referee match. and the referee is a man who is about to wrestle a match. A BONUS MATCH! how nice of me to give you idiots a bonus match.

chants of HBK

vince: shut up!! you listen to me and me only. got it. shawn micahels will not be bowing down to god. you know what. god is banned from tonights match. to give us a equal chance. a leval playing field. now then. on to tonights main event. not the rumble. me vs. michael, ergh michaels. and the referee is elijah burke.

elijah burke enters.

chuck palumbo enters.

a side headlock by burke. take down tackle to palumbo. palumbo on his knees. elijah looks at mcmahon at ringside. elijah express to laumbo 1 2 3.
vince mcmahon goes inside the ring.
vince: thats what were gonna do to HHH.

they exit.

after the break

melina and torrie wilson are in the ring. here somes candice michelle.

side headlock. melina out of ring. here comes hornswoggle. melina kicks torrie. candice is injured as she falls off the ropes. melina bronco busters torrie. boot to the face of torrie. 1 2 3. melina wins.

as she gets the title hornswoggle gets the title and runs away.

shawn michaels backstage with eric bischoff
eric: shawn, the board would lke to tell you if you win tonight you will go into the royal rumble. but due to vince. you will go in at number 1. bye.

after the breks

MVP is in the ring and here comes matt hardy.

out comes brothers of destruction

undertaker and matt hardy start
punch, kick to hardy. takedown to undertaker by hardy.
clothesline by hardy. taker tags in kane. hardy goes to tag in MVP but MVP backs away. hardy turns around. chokeslam to hardy. MVP kncoks out the referee. MVP brings in a chair. he hits taker. and then kane boots MVP. then he chokslames MVP on the chair. theres no referee to count.
another ref comes in 1 2. kick out. kane back up. chokeslam to MVP. 1 2. the other ref pulls the ref out. they start fighting. MVP gets a chair. he then playmakers Kane onto the chair. once the refs stop fighting MVP covers kane. 1 2 3.

winners MVP and Matt hardy.

after the break

michael cole: and coming up next, john cena "the champ" vs. the giant big daddy v. how can cena possivally win.
JBL: i dont have a clue, he has not got a rats chance in a a washing machine.

john cena enters
big daddy v enters with matt stryker
john cena punches v only to be kncoked off his feet by the giant.
big daddy v and cena stare at each other. cena is booed, v is cheered.
cena jumps to nthe top rope, double axe hnadle of the top rope.
clothesline to cena. splash to cena by v. cena rolls out of the ring.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 cena back in.
axe handle to cena. leg drop to cena. cena gets back up to his feet. stricker up on the rope. punch to v. kick to v. cena low blows v. clothesline to striker.
pump handle slam to cena.
1 2 kick out.
punch to v. kick to v. running clothesline to v. 1 2.. v kicks out. v up to his feet. cena signals FU. FU to v. 1 2....
in runs mark henry who attacks cena before the 3 count. mark henry world strognest slams cena. mark shakes hands with v. they both exit

the break

vince mcmahon walks to the ring.
vince: i have several announcements. 1. on wednesday itll be a draft lottery and 10 people will come to warzone and 10 people will go to the showdown. 2. eric bischoff has been fired as representive of t he board. a persition only higher than mine. the new one will be john nicoll. and as of now i have fired some superstars. chuck palumbo is gone. and the miz has gone. now shawn come get the ass whippin you deserve.

out comes shawn michaels.
punch to mcmahon knocking him down. kick to mcmahon. clothesline to mcmahon. out comes shane o mac. vince says it NO DQ.
shane gets a chair. he hits shane in the face with the chair. in comes john nicoll. he hits shane in the face. he then hits vince in the face with the chair. john exits with shane. shawn gets a ladder. and a table he places thew ladder on the table. he then superkicks vince onto the ladder on the table. he then does the DX chop then he splashes vince throw the table like he did tobret hart at WM 10. or 11. shawn covers vince. 1 2 but shawn makes mcmahon kick out. both back up to their feet. vince then is hit with a chair. out comes HHH with a slegehammer. shawn places mcmahon on a table. HHH climbs the ladder and drives the hammer into the face of vince. 1 2 3. shawn michaels is the winner.

the break.

royal rumble
1. shawn michaels
2. chuck palumbo
3. khali
4. finley
5. chris masters
6. big daddy v
7. JTG
8. SHAD
9. matt hardy
10. miz
11. undertaker
12. elijah burke
13. hhh
14. cm punk
15. mr. kennedy

order of entry
1. JTG by HHH
2. shad by mr. kennedy
3. cm punk by miz
4. miz by HHH
5. HHH by Elijah Burke
6.chuck palumbo by mr. kennedy
7. kahli by everyone
8. matt hardy by MVP
9. finley by shawn michaels
10. chris masters by V
11. V by everone
12. eljah burke by shawn michaels
13. shawn michaels by mark henry
14. mr. kennedy by undertaker

winner: undertaker

owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

michael cole and JBL are your commentators.

out comes john nicoll
john: unfortunately vince mcmahon is injured. so i'm running thw show. i have given mr. regal the night off so my words is final. and also ...

out comes MVP

MVP: hey mr. i am MVP half tag champ, united states champ and i am BALLIN! i want a NSA title match with john cena tonight.

john: well, let me tell you this, MVP you may be BALLIN but your not BALLIN your way into the right books with me as you think you can walse out her after last night. yes i saw you. you think you can just delete your tag champ partner from the royal rumble. well do you now what i think you will be punished. your evil ways have got to stop. and i will make them stop.
MVP: hey wait. dont you think its unfair that the team captain is not in the royal rumble. i did win my match.
john: well, as the boards representative i am entitles to make matches whenever i want. so it will be for the united states title. MVP vs. john cena next week. you happy now.

john exits with MVP following him

the break

lance cade and trevor murdoch make their way to ther ring.
cade: we are the greatest tag team ever. and we wasn't even at the rumble. so tonight we challenge jtg and shad.

john nicoll walks out to the ramp.

john: hey, you wanna face JTG and SHAD but i'll give you something better. you see, it's the draft and i've just picked the first two picks. unfortunately the two superstars leaving was announced at the rumble. palumbo and miz have gone. but i welcome to the WARZONE! jesse and festus.

out comes festus and jesse.

festus does the bell changer. festus clotheslines cade and murdoch. jesse comes in and takes murdoch to the outside. the chariot slam to cade. 1 2 3.

your winners: jesse and festus

the break

on the screen it said that cm punk has been drafted to Showdown and the new talent to warzone is big show and davari has been drafted to warzone. 4 people have been drafted to warzone.

down comes davari.

out comes mark henry

mark henry clotheslines davari. he slams davari. world strongest slam on davari.
1 2 3

your winner mark henry.

mark henry: what i did last night was great wasn't it. i took john cena out. i am better than john cena. and i will do it again. john cena may not be ina ction tonight. but he will be present for john nicoll's big announcemnet. which i am sure it will be me vs. him for the title at the showdown and come wrestlemania 25 it will be kennedy's ass which gets whooped.
out comes shawn michaels.
shawn: hey, you think.
out comes john.
john: hey, we will have a gaunlet match starting right now, after the match ends then the winenr will face another oppoant. ring the bell.

Running full body block to michaels. Bearhug to michaels. 1 2 kick out. michaels back up to his feet. Sweet Chin Music to henry. another sweet chin music. 1 2 3.

out comes mr. kennedy

Inverted Superplex to michaels. Snap DDT to michaels. Side slam backbreaker to michaels. 1 2 kick out. Flying forearm followed by a kip-up to kennedy. Scoop slam to kennedy. michaels goes up. Diving elbow drop but no body home. kennedy Green Bay Plunge's michaels of the top rope. Kenton Bomb to michaels. 1 2 kick out. backhand slap to michaels. kennedy shouts kennedy. but is rolled up by michaels. 1 2 kick out. Rolling fireman's carry slam to michaels. kick to michaels. abdominal strtch to michaels. michaels breaks the move. Sweet Chin Music to ken kennedy. 1 2 3.

out comes chris masters who is superkicked by michaels outside the ring before he enters.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

out comes MVP

the break

shawn michaels goes for the uperkick but misses. MVP pushes michaels into the turnbuckle. irish whip. Player's Boot to michaels. MVP on the top rope. Most Valuable Moonsault by mvp to michaels but michaels moves out of the way. michaels ddt's MVP. mvp back up big boot to the face of michaels. playmaker to michaels. 1 2 kick out. michaels gets up. superkick to mvp. 1 2 3.

out comes big daddy v with striker.

the break

Big Daddy V Drop to michaels. Running elbow drop to michaels. shawn michaels back up. shawn clotheslines v. running clothesline knocks him over. sweet chin music to v. knocking him out of the ring. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

out comes the final competiter the undertaker.

undertaker punches michaels. michaels punches taker. michaels dodges a punch by taker and delivers a back cracker to taker which takes taker otside the ring. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

double countout.

out comes john.
john: hey, a double countout i wasn't expecting that. at the showdown it'll be a undertaker vs. shawn michaels at the start of the night. then the winner will face john cena in the main event. but after the break hear my announcement and also we find out who are the new draftees are.

the break

john is making his way to the ring. he is in the ring.
john: well, first lets meet the draftees. davari, jesse and festus. kevin thorn. shelton benjamin, charlie hass, ron simmons, coach and randy orton. but thats also where i come onto. the 10th and final draftee chris jericho.

out comes chris jericho and does his pose.

warzone goes off the air.

owner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum